Okay, so I haven’t been a very active blogger lately, but I’ve been distracted by other things- like kids, and work, and church, and photography, and such-like-that-there.
That didn’t mean I wasn’t available to be tagged, though, the lovely Lil Bit saw fit to tag me with a meme called “Tagged 8’s”. So, here it is, as best I can 🙂
8 Things I’m looking forward to:
1. Going to visit friends and family back in Minnesota!! YAY 🙂 I leave Tuesday, spend the day and night with an old friend, then over to my dad’s and on up to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, to spend a few days in the log cabin and just “veg”.
2. Summertime! It’s 80+ here today, sunny and bright, and feels wonderful.
3. Sailing! I am so hoping to have the boat in the water this year, for the first time in two years; hopefully the surgeon and physical therapist will agree that I’m in shape to do that.
4. Photos! I’m having so much fun with the processing and filtering in photoshop, and taking, editing and selecting them, so although it’s an ongoing thing I still look forward to it.
5. Fire! (Department). I had the official physical a while ago, and as soon as I’m strong enough, I can start drilling with the department again; perhaps not ready to actively go in, but at least it’s something.
6. Friends! I’m planning a get-together with some wonderful friends in a couple weeks, and I can hardly wait.
7. Time with Lynn! This includes things like a photo-shoot yesterday, with a group of photographers that we hang out with, and going to dinner, hanging out together, cuddles, sex, laughing and whatever. Basically, (I know, I get the ‘sap of the year award’), I just like to be with her.
8. Cabin! Summer is also the time to head to the cabin, hang on the beach, be mellow, and just play. Gotta love it!
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Hot shower to melt muscle knots
2. Took a zillion photos at a lighthouse, with a group of photographers
4. Visited friends
5. Fixed wiring for a network
6. Enjoyed a fine fantasy about photos and calendars
7. Hung out in a hot-tub, with close friends
8. Stayed out way to late
8 Things I wish I could do:
2. Quit my “day job” (but only to do something else)
3. Speak Spanish
4. Travel around meeting certain people, at will and whim
5. See Australia
6. Be a nudist for a month
7. Be able to pay off a bunch of medical bills, all at once, right now 😦
8. Write when I want, whatever I want- without being self-conscious about it
8 TV Shows I watch
*Hmmm, this one is tough- I really don’t watch TV to speak of, and no show that I “Must see”- so I’m going to have to take an incomplete here
1. How It works (Maybe called “How things are made?”)
3. Whatever happens to be on if Lynn’s watching when I go to bed, cuz I have no clue
I don’t know who else is playing or wants to- so I’m going to take the lazy way out, and if you want to play along, you should consider yourself officially tagged.